1. Technical Data:
- Voltage : 16-75V (peak voltage must be under 80V)
- Current : Max 100A/channel, totaling at 200A
- 12V@3A pinout: Connect lights, horns or other accessories.
- 5V@0.5A output : Max output 500mA
- Built In Switch: Switch included directly on the UBOX
- Size and weight: 145 x 83x25mm / 396g
- Cables: Motor cable: 12AWG 12cm / Battery Cable: 10AWG 12cm
2. Why Choose Ubox ?
The large built in heatsink soaks up all heat generated by regular riding passively.
Key chips are UK / US Made for the best performance
Full schematics are printed on the PCB so you'll always know where everything is
- TI INA240A1 Current-Sense Amplifier
- USB, CAN, serial, I2C, SPI, 2x ADC, RC PPM inputs / outputs.
- Sensored and sensorless FOC with auto-detection of all motor parameters
- Hall sensor, ABI/SPI encoder
- Current and voltage measurement on all phases
- Regenerative braking
- USB programmable and nice GUI
- Adjustable protection against
- Low input voltage | High input voltage | High motor current | High input current
- High regenerative braking current (separate limits for the motor and the input)
- Rapid current changes (ramping)
- High RPM (separate limits for each direction)
- Motor and driver overheating
- ...and much more
- How to use VESC ? Please refer to this blog
- It's Strongly recommended you get a ubox remote, we don't keep extra stock
- No metal case covers the 2.4GHZ receiver and Bluetooth module area, so no RF blocking
7. Custom Firmware Download: