FS 2020 6374 3500W Battle-Hardened Motor
Included pulleys fit 15mm belts, and include grub screws and a keyway.
A new, high quality offering from Flipsky, their new battle-hardened 6374 motor is made in-house. With design feedback directly from highly experienced members of the community, flipsky has been able to manufacture a high-quality motor with design features that make it a cut above the rest.
- KV: 170
- Max Power: 3500Watts
- Max Current: 85 Amps
- Max Volts: 13S
- Max Torque: 8Nm
- Motor Resistance: 0.05Ohm
- 14 Poles (7 Pole pairs)
- Net weight: 980g
- Shaft size : 10 -> 8mm Stepped (Uses 8mm bore pulleys)
- The use of a stepped shaft means the motor shaft won't bend during extreme use, but still supports 8mm pulleys
- A generous amount of epoxy on the magnets reduces the chances of magnet failure (loose or shattered) tremendously.
- A larger stator than other 6374s means the motor can take a higher peak and continuous amperage. On average, this motor detects at 7 amps higher than other high-quality 6374s.
- Completely epoxied hall sensors reduce the chance of failure. The hall sensors are also physically embedded into the stator, giving more accurate and consistent readings
- Curved magnets give an exceptionally quiet operation in FOC
We Also Recommend
2020 Maytech 6374 170kv Motor Sensored Water & Dust Proof
£138.00 With EU Only VAT